Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, Spring



So I decided to start a blog because of reading other blogs and finding them extremely intriguing and inspiring and I thought I might take a stab at it. 
Let's start with a photo first eh?
I should be at school right now but I'm feeling a little under the weather. I guess its just one of those dayss...








Oh how creative one can get with Photobooth. 

10:40 AM. 
Spring graced New York City for a day this weekend and now its teasing us with cloudy rainy weather. The sudden change might have affected my decision to not go to school..
I absolutely cannot wait to wear my spring clothes! Here are some clothes I can't wait to wear.

JCREW, on sale for $39.99. I don't think its on the website anymore. I usually don't wear prints but as soon as I saw these, I knew I needed them in my life. To keep my sanity. 


Because usually my wardrobe consists of black, off white, gray navy blue and a little red. Yes I am yet another girl worshipping Blair Waldorf's wardrobe.
I have a girl crush on Blair Waldorf. 

On to more spring clothes,




Urban Outfitters, got it on sale for $19.99! It's on sale online for $24.99. When I saw this injustice I swore to check the stores before buying online. 

Oh I have a big online shopping addiction as well.

I cannot find a picture of my slouchy tee to save my life. I've typed slouchy tee so many times that the words don't seem to make sense to me anymore. I'll post a real picture of me wearing it when its out of the wash. 
Urban Outfitters Either or Tights, $9.99
I can't decide whether I like these or not. 
Although the Chanel ones do sway me to loving them. 
Urban Outfitters Truly Madly Deeply Slub V neck $28.00
I've always thought Urban Outfitters was a bit overpriced for what it is, but basics from there are good because they last forever. You can also get V necks from Old Navy for five buckaroos. That's right folks, five dollars! 
You can never go wrong with v necks. 

Also Urban Outfitters, got it on sale at the store for $19.99, its online for $24.99. Get your butt offline and go to the store and save 5 buckaroos for one of the v necks from Old Navy. 



Prom is closely approaching, some prom dress ideas 
Teeze me Strapless dress from Nordstrom $70.00
I like this because its not typical prom-y and you can wear it again. Plus at under $100, its a frigging steal. 


Ruffled Strapless Dress $320.00. If you can afford it, why not?! By Betsey Johnson. Very Blair Waldorf. 

Betsey Johnson $295.00. Not exactly prom dress but could be with the right accessories. 

Speaking of accessories, 
Just Cavalli on Gilt , $191. If you want an invitation to the sample sale website, just leave a comment. 

Well, this has been a super long first post. I shall go and edit my about me! 
Peace out, cub scout! 

18 comments:

  1. welcome mon ami. i love the two toned tights. nice choice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! welcome to the blogosphere :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally wanted those two-tone tights as well (I was just waiting for a Chanel knock-off) but then I read reviews on maybe even the UO website that said since the two sides were diff thicknesses, they stretched weird and looked bad. :( So sad... I love Blair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daniela, you might want to check out wolford they usually have all kinds of tights. It is a bit more expensive for tights but they last fo-evaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two toned tights = love. And, just for the record, I think it's impossible not to have a girl crush on Blair Waldorf - she is the epitome of perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world. You're not the only one with a girl crush on Blair: I love her! And that white dress is beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, you will need to send me your email address so i can email you the pictures of the things in my store you wanted

    Vintage Tea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment!
    I made the skirt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with ur blog. i started my blog and qiut a few times then i found something that worked and kept goin... when u feel like givin up take a hiatus and ull come back strong

    thanks for the comment visit agian

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait to see more!
    I dont like the two tones.
    Love Gossip girl, cant wait till next week for the new episode!
    Re: I love Fmylife, so funny.
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have a photobooth because I don't have a MAC. But a lot of my friends do and I'm obsessed with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the blog world! Those UO tights remind me of the Chanel S/S 09 ones.

    Thanks for the comment, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveee blair waldorf. I would dress like her everyday if I could afford it haha. I also love urban outfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, thanks for the comment and welcome to the crazy world of fashion blogging!
    UO is amazing! I don't go there too often but whenever I do I find something I absolutly love. The black dress is my favorite. Looks very chic!
    My firsct post was a little lame. And when I first started blogging I could never figure out what to say but I think I've gotten the hang of it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello there. let's exchange links, shall we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh some of those spring clothes are really AMAZING! :) x

    ReplyDelete