Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So far, I'm loving bloggin'life : )

I really appreciate all the sweet comments of welcome! It really made me look forward to doing a second post. Does that make me a dork? : ) 


I really like this polyvore set down by Earmuffies??! I'm not 100% sure her blog name but its something close to that. Correct me if you know her real blog name  please :) 


This bag is so simple and clean. Its on sale for $225 on Ideeli.com from Lamarthe PARIS. If you need an invitation, feel free to comment :) 
This is possibly the most affordable leather bag that is also super versatile. 

Like everyone else in the 'blogosphere' (i love that word lol), I've fallen in love with these shoes on Jakandjil.com.I have black shoes that look similar to them, maybe I can somehow make the studded/belted part that is detachable. I'll keep yall updated on that : ) 

Alexander McQueen for Target! I almost died when I found out this was sold out on the website so I'm going to hunt it down at the brooklyn Target this weekend with my friend. FINGERS CROSSED WISH ME LUCK 

Valentino Pret-a Porter on GILT.com for $598 but its sold out : ( Its still beautiful though. 
YES I must torture us by posting the matching blouseeee. $698 on GILT.com.

GIRL OF THE WEEK: 
(what more people should dress like, at least in my opinion: ) ) 
I guess structured coats are making a comeback, along with SHOULDER PADS?? Oh dear. 
Until next time, Peace out, cub scout! 

11 comments:

  1. I love those shoes from Jak&Jil. It's just f-cking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my internship last semester I told a stylist that I would NEVER wear shoulder pads. She told me, "Oh honey trust me. YOU WILL!" And I think she's right. I WILL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world! I love that bag and your sign off. Peace out, cub scout. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those shoes on the first picture. and btw, thanks! i'm new too so welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace in the first picture looks so much like one that I just bought at Forever 21. And the rose-adorned purse? I just know that I saw Blake Lively toting a similar one around on Gossip Girl. You have marvelous taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm i love those black studded boots!
    in regards to your question, it's my grandfathers necklace, so i have absolutely no idea where it's from!
    thanks for leaving a comment! love your blog.
    xx -a

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes in the bottom left corner of your first photo! and the girl in the last photo is wearing Balmain I think... someone else might've done a post on her. I love the blue color of her jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I can get over how much I loved that Balmain collection. It was perfection!
    The Polyvore collection is really pretty and spring-like.
    I was so excited about the AcQ collection for Target but I guess my Target is too small for a big name collection like that because we don't have it. I was so mad when I found that out!! I will just have to buy it all online i guess. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yumyumyum for those boots. can't believe the target collection sold out!

    xxxc

    http://clothestohealabrokenheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going nuts over the studded boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I guess it's been over a year since this blogpost, and for some reason I only JUST saw your comment over at http://diametricallyopposedpanorama.blogspot.com but if you are still out there, I think we may be starting the blog up again, at least for the summer, if not for forever! :D

    ReplyDelete